Events by this organizer
Programs & Workshops
Temples & Ceremonies
Weekly Yoga Classes & Gatherings
23junAll Day25Ayurveda and Yoga - “I Want More from Life” Retreat - June 2023(All Day) with Natasha (Jyoti) Samson
Jun 23 – 25, 2023 This Ayurveda and Yoga Retreat is an experiential retreat, open to all who are ready to commit to a happier, healthier life. Spring is a time to
Jun 23 – 25, 2023
This Ayurveda and Yoga Retreat is an experiential retreat, open to all who are ready to commit to a happier, healthier life.
Spring is a time to refresh and renew; this retreat nears the Summer Solstice when we transition from spring to summer, offering the greatest support for this shift with abundant energy.
By attending this educational, three-day intensive, you will understand yourself on a deeper level and know how to move forward feeling vibrant and healthy.
In this packed weekend you will uncover:
- your unique constitution, honoring your strengths and the gifts you have to offer
- strategic movement and yoga asana practices to release abundant energy, clarity and focus
- how food affects your mood and can be used as mental health medicine
- how to leverage seasonal foods and cleansing practices to support your natural detox system (mind and body)
- how your thoughts create your reality and root cause psychology
- what is no longer serving you and subtle shifts you will make to change your trajectory
- morning meditation and breathing practices to align your energy
- evening meditation tools to promote contentment & manifest the future you want
Come prepared to learn, grow and play!
Register: Registration is now open
The Ayurvedic and Yoga retreat led by Joyti deepened my knowledge of Ayurvedic Medicine in a way I couldn’t have imagined. The yoga and information sessions were so well prepared with room for questions and discussions. I so enjoyed the session on self massage and with the sauna afterwards I went to bed that evening feeling very nourished. Yog was an excellent instructor for the cleansing practices as well as the Pranyama and Meditaion sessions. The support staff was excellent, the facilities peaceful and the Ayurvedic food was fabulous. All in all a great experience.
~ Cate A.
Jyoti specializes in dynamic Ayurveda education, sharing her deep understanding of healing the mind, and root cause of suffering, through the physical tools of Ayurveda and Yoga as well as the philosophy and psychology of these sister sciences, developed through nearly ten years of study in both Ashtanga Yoga and Ayurveda.
She is a graduate of the Mount Madonna Institute of Ayurveda, earning her Ayurveda Health Counselor Diploma in 2018. She is also a graduate of the Saltspring Centre for Yoga YTT program in 2013, where her passion for Ayurveda was first kindled. Jyoti is an Ayurveda & Yoga educator, offering online and in-person, classes, courses and retreats to support the seeker’s self awareness and healing journey. She is also experienced in speaking engagements, Ayurveda consultations, holistic mind, body & soul counselling, and Abhyanga oil massage treatments. Courses include “Yoga as Medicine” and “East Meets West Wisdom for Woman” with Dr. Patricia Mills.
Learn more at: www.nourishyoufirst.ca
Check out some of Jyoti’s programs:
- Ayurveda and Yoga Retreat at the Salt Spring Centre of YOga
- East Meets West Wisdom: Ayurveda Fundamentals Course
- Dosha Balancing Breathing practices
- Dosha Balancing Asana Class
june 23 (Friday) - 25 (Sunday)