Relax and Enjoy a Restful Stay.
Stay at the heart of Salt Spring Island!
Enjoy a quiet night’s sleep and spend your days enjoying our peaceful grounds – surrounded by the beauty of Salt Spring.
We are just a 5-minute drive to Ganges, but you will feel worlds away when stepping on to our beautiful property.
Enjoy a yoga class, book a treatment, treat yourself to a sauna session, and other relaxing activities. Or simply enjoy a restful night’s sleep!
Find your centre at the Centre!
The Salt Spring Centre of Yoga also offers limited room bookings via Airbnb
Optional Activities at the Centre
While visiting the Centre, you may wish to make the most of your stay by taking part in some wellness activities.
- Take part in a yoga class* – many are offered by donation!
- Schedule a massage or Abhyanga treatment*
- Spend a quiet moment at our outdoor temples
- Coming soon! Add a sauna rental* to your stay
- Enjoy a peaceful walk through our lush forest trails on your own or book a forest therapy walk* with Salish Sea Nature Connections
*Additional cost. Booked and charged separately.
The Salt Spring Centre of Yoga is a working yoga community. Guests are asked follow the Centre’s Guidelines to help preserve the sacred space.
For Centre Guidelines and more guest information, click the links below.
Visiting Salt Spring Island
Make the most of your visit to Salt Spring Island by taking in the local sights and activities:
- Take a walk or enjoy some birdwatching at the Blackburn Lake Nature Reserve, right next door to the Salt Spring Centre of Yoga
- Hike up Mount Maxwell and enjoy the views (weather permitting)
- Take a dip in the ocean or in one of Salt Spring’s many lakes
- Visit the Island’s famous Saturday Market between April and October each year.
- Drive the island’s winding roads and just enjoy the scenery – or make it part of a self-guided artists’ studio or farm stand tour.
- Explore the ocean! Go kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, sailing, or even whale watching, depending on the time of year.
- Take in a performance by one of the Island’s many talented artists and performers at ArtSpring or one of the Island’s smaller venues.
And that is just the tip of the iceberg! Visit the following websites for more ideas:
“I would return to the Centre even just to spend concentrated time on that land. There is an energy and essence everywhere on that property that allowed me to just connect with myself again. The forest trail…The serenity. The Centre gave me the container to reset and get back in tune with my Self and my true nature.”