The Salt Spring Centre of Yoga programs and facilities have been built almost exclusively by volunteers.
The Salt Spring Centre of Yoga is an inspired space for people to slow down, connect, and focus on whatever learning or opportunity is at hand. The land has been cultivated by yogis and volunteers for decades; the investment of love and intention is palpable when approaching the property.
- Alcohol, cigarette/cannabis smoking, and illegal or non-prescription drugs are not permitted on the Centre property
- Other than in the kitchens and for certain ceremonies, no incense, fires, candles, sparklers or camp stoves are allowed on the property or in buildings.
- Meat, fish, and eggs are not permitted on the Centre property.
- Guests are requested to refrain from wearing scented or perfumed products to ensure a scent-free environment.
- Outside shoes are not permitted indoors.
- We ask that public nudity is avoided, including in the sauna.
- Please refrain from swearing.
- Quiet hours are observed from 9 pm – 8 am.
If you have any questions about these guidelines, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.