In order to be eligible for the program, applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years old and in good health at program start.
- Have the time, energy and supports in place to fully immerse yourself in an intensive, residential program.
- Participate in-person for the entire program at the Centre.
- Feel a desire to deepen your understanding and practice of all 8 limbs of yoga.
- Be willing to participate in a yogic lifestyle while onsite at the Centre. (See Centre Guidelines)
- Desire or want to seek a solid foundation for yoga that is spiritually focused.
- Engage in a regular yoga practice for at least 1 year (recommended).
- Meet B.C. Public Health Mandate requirements for attending indoor programs (See B.C. Centre for Disease Control for details)
Yoga Teacher Training Application Form
Two Part Residential Program: Part I July 5-18 and Part II August 10-20, 2022
We look forward to getting to know you. Please complete your responses in a word document and then cut and paste them into this online application. You cannot save this form. Once you complete payment and click submit we will receive and review your application.
We hope to connect with you soon.