In order to be eligible for the program, applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years old and in good health at program start.
- Have the time, energy and supports in place to fully immerse yourself in an intensive, residential program.
- Participate in-person for the entire program at the Centre.
- Feel a desire to deepen your understanding and practice of all 8 limbs of yoga.
- Be willing to participate in a yogic lifestyle while onsite at the Centre. (See Centre Guidelines)
- Desire or want to seek a solid foundation for yoga that is spiritually focused.
- Engage in a regular yoga practice for at least 1 year (recommended).
- Meet B.C. Public Health Mandate requirements for attending indoor programs (See B.C. Centre for Disease Control for details)
Yoga Teacher Training Application Form
Two Part Residential Program
Applications for the 2022 Yoga Teacher Training (200-hour) program are now closed.
If you would like to stay informed about the Salt Spring Centre of Yoga’s future programs and retreats, we highly encourage you to sign up for our monthly newsletter.