“Ayurveda is to free the mind which is trapped in the body.
Yoga is to free the soul, which is trapped in the mind.”
~ Baba Hari Dass
Self care tools for a happier, healthier life.
November 4 – 6, 2022
This Ayurveda and Yoga Retreat is an experiential retreat, open to all who are ready to commit to a happier, healthier life.
By attending this educational, three-day intensive, you will understand yourself on a deeper level and know how to move forward feeling vibrant and healthy.
In this packed weekend you will uncover:
- your unique constitution, honoring your strengths and the gifts you have to offer
- daily habits & cleansing practices that allow your body to run like a well-oiled machine
- how food affects your mood and can be used as mental health medicine
- hacks to promote a rejuvenating sleep and wake up ready to take on the day
- morning meditation and breathing practice to align your energy
- evening meditation tool to promote contentment & manifest the future you want
- strategic movement and yoga asana practices to add to your self-care toolkit
Come prepared to learn, grow and play!
Included in Retreat
- 2 nights and 3 days accommodation – from private rooms to shared accommodations (selected at the point of registration)
- Delicious vegetarian meals prepared for you each day
- 3-day intensive course of fundamentals of Ayurvedic philosophy
- Determine your Dosha and lifestyle habits that are right for you
- Daily Asana (Yoga) & Ayurveda classes
- Daily Shat Karma Practices
- Introduction to Pranayama and meditation
- 24-hour access to our Tea Bar – well-stocked with a variety of high quality teas and instant coffees, with fresh dairy and non-dairy beverages available.
- 1 Sauna session (weather dependant)
* Schedule is subject to change.
**Those wanting to participate in the practical session are encouraged to bring a bathing suit, tank top and shorts or whatever is comfortable for applying oil in a group setting. To further reap the benefits of the oil application we will head to the sauna following (weather dependent).
BONUS: Our community Satsang starts at 3:30 pm. Though not part of the program, you are welcome to stay and participate. Satsang involves Kirtan and readings. Satsang ends at 5:30 pm.