These moist, delicious muffins were Leah’s surprise creation for the August Yoga Wellness Retreat. So deliciously over-filled with blueberries, people were raving about them long after brunch was finished! To get the same result, go with the higher number of blueberries in the recipe.
|Ingredients||2 dozen||4 dozen||6 dozen|
|Flour AP, Pastry or Gluten-Free*||4 cups||8 cups||12 cups|
|Baking Powder||1 Tbsp||2 Tbsp||3 Tbsp|
|Baking Soda||½ Tbsp||1 Tbsp||2 Tbsp|
|Salt||¾ tsp||1 tsp||1¼ tsp|
|Sugar||1 cup||2 cups||3 cups|
|Almond milk||1-2 cups||3-4 cups||5-6 cups|
OR Banana mashed**
|Sunflower Oil||¼ cup||½ cup||¾ cup|
|Lemon Zest||2 Tbsp||4 Tbsp||6 Tbsp|
|Blueberries||2-3 cups||4-5 cups||6-7 cups|
* When using banana with Gluten Free (GF) flour, double the amount of banana
** Whenever using banana, you may need more liquid
- Thoroughly mix the dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients—begin with the smaller amount of milk.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry mix and pour in wet ingredients. Stir until just mixed, adding more liquids if needed. Add fruit.
- Divide into greased muffin tins, filling them to the top, and bake at 400 degrees for 20-24 minutes, checking regularly.